How Can We Help?
To access voicemail online, visit https://services.dakotacentral.com/Voicemail/
The default account number is your 10-digit phone number, and the default password or PIN is four zeros (0000).
To access voicemail from your phone:
Dial 555 to access your mailbox for the first time, in which a user tutorial is automatically activated. This tutorial will guide you through your first mailbox session. It will explain how to record a greeting and prompt you to change your temporary passcode.
You will be asked to record a greeting that callers will hear when they reach your mailbox.
You will always be prompted for your passcode before accessing your mailbox. During the tutorial, you will be prompted to change your passcode to a number with 4 to 10 digits. Please define a passcode that you can remember, but do not select something such as “1234.” Your Voicemail is now set up and ready to use.
Access your Voicemail
From the phone with voice mail:
1. Dial 555
2. If prompted, enter your PIN followed by the # key. Your PIN is set to 0000 by default until you change it.
3. Press 1 to retrieve messages or Press 2 to listen to saved messages.
Away from the phone with voice mail:
1. Dial 701-XXX-MAIL. (701-XXX-6245) XXX- your exchange number
2. Enter your 10 digit telephone number.
3. If prompted, enter your PIN followed by the # key. Your PIN is set to 0000 by default until you change it.
Change Your Pin
1. Access your voice mailbox
2. Press 9 for the mailbox setup
3. Press 2 to change your PIN
4. Enter your new passowrd and then press #
5. When prompted to verify PIN, enter it again and then press #
When Retrieving Messages You Can:
Press 1 to Play the message again
Press 2 to Save the message and play next
Press 3 to Delete the message and play the next
Press 4 to Save the message as new
Press 5 to Reply to the message
Press 6 to Forward the message to another mailbox
Press 7 to Skip backward in the message
Press 8 to Pause the message
Press 9 to Skip forward in the message