Customer Service Representative - Carrington location
Customer Service Representative (CSR) is the primary point-of-contact for residential and/or small business customers to fulfill all service needs. CSR will educate customers on Company products/services, packages, broadband speeds and advanced services and will positively promote and sell Company products/services. CSR will perform assigned duties and provide quality customer service to external and internal customers.
Competitive Hourly Wages + Health/Dental/Vision Insurance • PTO/Paid Holidays • HSA / FSA • 401(k) | Company Paid Life Insurance | Employee Discounts | Company Paid Funeral Leave | Ongoing Professional Training and Certification Opportunities | Tuition Assistance for educational/professional growth
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following and may vary from position to position within the CSR classification.
• Provide excellent customer service by responding promptly, courteously, and professionally to all customer inquiries/correspondence by phone, in person, by email, live chat or mail.
• Exhibits discretion and keeps customer and Company matters confidential, adheres to Company Privacy, CPNI and Red Flag rules.
• Positively promote and sell Company products/services to new and existing customers.
• Receive and process Service Orders and Trouble Tickets.
• Verify customer charges are correct on service order before closing to ensure correct billing to the customer.
• Address reported troubles; research billing disputes; and apply appropriate treatment to resolve customer complaints. Unresolved trouble/billing disputes should be referred to Supervisor.
• Accept customer payments and post to the appropriate accounts when payment is received.
• Balance cash drawer daily and ensure accuracy of all cash transactions and associated reports.
• Establish and enforce special payment arrangements and post information accurately on customer accounts.
• Write routine letters and correspondence to customers.
• Receive and process mail forwarding any mail on to other employees as applicable.
• Investigate returned mail on customer accounts; process address changes on billing system and update directory listing as requested by the customer.
• Send collection letters; prepare accounts to be turned over to collection agency; work closely with collection agencies; and maintain written off accounts.
• Complete, file, and/or maintain records or reports as assigned by Management.
• Set up and process automatic payments by ACH, Credit Card, E-Check or other auto pay options.
• Maintain directory, 911 and other database extracts.
• Support NDLD customers including entering and following up on trouble tickets.
• Perform daily remittance processing.
• Establish appointments for Fiber to the Home wiring and/or cutovers.
• Send CPNI notification letters and maintain appropriate audit reports.
• Receive and assist in inventory maintenance of customer premise equipment.
• Assist with Board Meeting preparations and arranging travel for Board Members as directed by Management.
• Openly communicates with all Company employees.
• Maintain a good working relationship with software providers, customers, co-workers and management employees through prompt, courteous and professional communication.
• Effectively communicate and contribute to the team to promote an efficient and productive team environment.
• Make effective, reasonable decisions regarding customer issues using information at hand in a timely manner.
• Adhere to established company policies and procedures.
• Accept responsibility for decisions, conduct and actions.
• Demonstrate dependability through promptness, good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
• Must be able to travel overnight occasionally for training, meetings, and conferences.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned by management.
To apply, contact Lori Solberg at 652-6133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.