CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Customer Service Representative (CSR) is the primary point-of-contact for residential and/or small business customers to fulfill all service needs. CSR will educate customers on Company products/services, packages, broadband speeds and advanced services and will positively promote and sell Company products/services. CSR will perform assigned duties and provide quality customer service to external and internal customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following and may vary from position to position within the CSR classification.
• Provide excellent customer service by responding promptly, courteously, and professionally to all customer inquiries/correspondence by phone, in person, by email, live chat or mail.
• Exhibits discretion and keeps customer and Company matters confidential, adheres to Company Privacy, CPNI and Red Flag rules.
• Positively promote and sell Company products/services to new and existing customers.
• Receive and process Service Orders and Trouble Tickets.
• Verify customer charges are correct on service order before closing to ensure correct billing to the customer.
• Address reported troubles; research billing disputes; and apply appropriate treatment to resolve customer complaints. Unresolved trouble/billing disputes should be referred to Supervisor.
• Accept customer payments and post to the appropriate accounts when payment is received.
• Balance cash drawer daily and ensure accuracy of all cash transactions and associated reports.
• Establish and enforce special payment arrangements and post information accurately on customer accounts.
• Write routine letters and correspondence to customers.
• Receive and process mail forwarding any mail on to other employees as applicable.
• Investigate returned mail on customer accounts; process address changes on billing system and update directory listing as requested by the customer.
• Send collection letters; prepare accounts to be turned over to collection agency; work closely with collection agencies; and maintain written off accounts.
• Complete, file, and/or maintain records or reports as assigned by Management.
• Set up and process automatic payments by ACH, Credit Card, E-Check or other auto pay options.
• Maintain directory, 911 and other database extracts.
• Support NDLD customers including entering and following up on trouble tickets.
• Perform daily remittance processing.
• Establish appointments for Fiber to the Home wiring and/or cutovers.
• Send CPNI notification letters and maintain appropriate audit reports.
• Receive and assist in inventory maintenance of customer premise equipment.
• Assist with Board Meeting preparations and arranging travel for Board Members as directed by Management.
• Openly communicates with all Company employees.
• Maintain a good working relationship with software providers, customers, co-workers and management employees through prompt, courteous and professional communication.
• Effectively communicate and contribute to the team to promote an efficient and productive team environment.
• Make effective, reasonable decisions regarding customer issues using information at hand in a timely manner.
• Adhere to established company policies and procedures.
• Accept responsibility for decisions, conduct and actions.
• Demonstrate dependability through promptness, good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
• Must be able to travel overnight occasionally for training, meetings, and conferences.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned by management.
We’re hiring in Carrington! Customer Sales and Service Representative – Full Time with Benefits
Competitive Hourly Wages + Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
HSA / FSA
Company Paid Life Insurance
Company Paid Funeral Leave
Ongoing Professional Training and Certification Opportunities
Tuition Assistance for educational/professional growth
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Lori at email@example.com