What’s wrong with my TV?! If you are experiencing any of the following issues you may need to reboot your set-top box:
– Picture is frozen
– Guide does not appear
– Channel Temporarily Unavailable appears on the screen
– The time on the interactive program guide is incorrect or doesn’t display the correct information
– Your TV is tiling
How do I reboot?
1. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet or back of the box.
2. Wait 10-15 seconds and plug power cord back in.
3. The set-top box will cycle through a loading process. This may take a few minutes.
Right there towards the bottom! Not the one that looks like a phone jack…that’s CAT5, silly!
If this doesn’t do the trick, or if you are having trouble with all TVs in your home, you may also need to reset your Ethernet switch as well (either D-Link or Linksys brand.) Same process, just a different piece of gear. Looks boring like this one to the right, but will have flashing lights.
Still not working?! Oh shoot. We apologize profusely for the inconvenience. Please give our friendly, knowledgeable, and attractive Customer Service Representatives a jingle and they will bend over backwards to make sure you’re back to watching Duck Dynasty before you can say Duck Commander.
FYI, if you are going to be away for a period of time, please leave your set-top box plugged in so it can receive all of the software upgrades it needs to work properly for you when you return!